World AIDS Day 2020

By 2020, 90% of all people living with HIV will know their HIV status, 90% of all people with diagnosed HIV infection will receive sustained antiretroviral therapy. By 2020, 90% of all people receiving antiretroviral therapy will have viral suppression. Unfortunately, due to the rampant systematic racism, stigma and discriminations and poverty there are greater chances that Two-Spirit Indigenous communities would be the remaining 10% left out. Indigenous people are over-represented in the HIV epidemic and we do not want to be left out.   
2-Spirited People of the 1st Nations asked how you are going to contribute to Ending the AIDS Epidemic by 2030 particularly among our 2-Spirited Indigenous communities in Canada and this is what our team and community members had to say.

For more details fill out the following form:

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: